These error codes indicate a problem with your network, not with LockDown Browser. They will often be accompanied by a message that says "Failed to load page. Please check network connection."
If you receive any of these errors, we suggest that you use a different network to take your exam.
Errors that indicate a network problem include:
* The network changed. (-21)
* The host name could not be resolved. (-105)
* The Internet connection has been lost. (-106)
* The proxy requested authentication (for tunnel establishment) with an unsupported method. (-115)
* A connection attempt timed out. (-118)